Private Scuba Diving at Marieta Islands
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Discover the underwater marvels of the Marietas Islands!
Originally made famous by Jacques Cousteau in the 1970s, the Marietas Islands Marine Reserve has now become one of the most popular areas in Western Mexico for scuba diving. Part of an underwater mountain range that peaks above the ocean's surface, the Marietas Islands mark the entrance to Banderas Bay from the Pacific.
On this Private Marieta Islands Diving tour, the divemasters of our PADI 5-Star Dive Center will take you to explore the wondrous waters of Marietas Islands National Park firsthand. They know the area like the palm of their hand and will guide you through it safely.
When coming to Punta Mita, plan a day Scuba Diving at Marietas Islands for $ 734 USD for up to 4 divers. Additional divers $ 167 USD each. Contact our Travel Advisor today to book and start planning your private Marieta Islands Scuba Diving excursion at 1-888-526-2238 or [email protected].
This scuba diving trip to Marieta Islands is only for certified divers. If someone in your group is a beginner, please let our Travel Advisors know at the time of your booking, so that they can suggest the best option for them.
Share an exciting day scuba diving in Punta Mita
With Punta Mita Adventures beginner and certified divers can share an exciting day with friends and family who don't dive. On our private trips to the Marietas Islands, non-divers can spend the day sea kayaking or snorkeling while you enjoy exceptional scuba diving in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Pacific.
- Tanks: 2
- Water Temp: 62-86°F/17-30°C
- Average Visibility: 39 ft/12 m
- Depth: 25-75 ft/7.5-23 m
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Master
- Diving equipment
- 2 Tanks (Certified Divers)
- Wetsuit (upon request in winter)
- Energy bar
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age is 10
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, Divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Punta Mita Adventures is required
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular, or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card