Guadalajara Shopping Tour
From $1574 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Best Price Guarantee
Rate is for up to 4 guests. Please contact us for a personalized quote.
A short 45-minute private flight will take you to the Guadalajara Art District: the artisan towns of Tlaquepaque & Tonalá. If you are someone who appreciates local handicrafts, this shopping tour will be an amazing way to spend your day and take a piece of Mexico back home.
Tlaquepaque & Tonalá have become important upmarket boutique arts & crafts centers with trendy shops and restaurants lining colonial-style streets and alleyways, plazas and gardens.
The towns specialize in traditional colorful ceramics, bronze sculptures, wooden furniture, paper-mâché, blown glass, embroidered cloth, and hand-made jewelry, as well as arts and crafts from all over Mexico.
Walking their cobblestone streets, you will learn about their history and experience the best-known symbols of Mexican culture: mariachi and tequila.
What's included in this tour
- Light Lunch
- Professional bilingual guide
What do you need to know before you book
- Children between 8-18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the length of this tour, it is not recommended for children under 8 years
- Ability to walk 1km (about a 1/2 mile)
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Light sweater
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable repellent & sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs & food