Hacienda Tequila Cuervo
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Embark on a Private tour to the birthplace of Tequila!
Immerse in the richness of the colors, the flavors and the views of the magnificent central region of Jalisco, the world-famous birthplace of tequila.
Our comfortable air-conditioned vehicles will take you from Punta Mita to Guadalajara, and from there, a 1-hour scenic road through greenish blue fields of agave will get you deep into the heart of Mexico’s national spirit.
Start this journey back in time at the beautiful Tequila’s 18th-century church, followed by an interesting visit to the Museum of Tequila and “Casa Museo de Los Abuelos”, the original house of Sauza distillery’s founders.
The experience continues with a private tour inside José Cuervo 200-year-old distillery where you’ll learn about the tequila-making process, walk the centennial cellars full of history, sample different varieties of the spirit and finally take home your own blend of custom-made tequila.
When visiting Punta Mita, don't miss a Private Tour to the town of Tequila and the legendary Hacienda Jose Cuervo. For larger groups and to start planning your Tour to Hacienda Tequila Cuervo in private, contact our Travel Advisors today at 1-888-526-2238 or [email protected].
What's included in this tour
- Professional Bilingual Guide
What do you need to know before you book
- Children between 8-18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the length of this tour, it is not recommended for children under 8 years
- Ability to walk 1km (about a 1/2 mile)
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Light clothes for spring & summer
- Jacket for fall and winter
- Comfortable tennis shoes for walking
- Biodegradable Sunscreen