Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Some say less is more - we disagree!!! Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of excitement!
With thrilling, double-safety wire zip lines, you can ride upside down, right-side up, and fly up to 70 miles per hour on Mexico’s longest and fastest “Superman” zip line.
Hop into some of the coolest vehicles around, Polaris® RZR UTVs, for an off-road voyage of discovery as you explore the jungle floor, take a thrilling jump on the exhilarating Pendulum swing and shoot down an intense, high-drop waterslide, everything surrounded by impressive lush tropical vegetation.
You won’t want to miss our NEW skydiving simulator at Extreme Adventure!!! Feel the total weightlessness of a free fall as you safely float on a bed of air! Each flight is the equivalent of 2 skydives!
What's included in this tour
- Purified water
- Light snacks
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum height: 4 ft / 1.2 m
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs / 113 kg
- Child prices apply to children aged 8 to 11. Children 12 and older are considered an adult.
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license. Driver's permits are not allowed.
- A $25 USD per vehicle insurance for collision/damage will be charged at check-in
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend this adventure for expecting mothers or anyone with back, neck or heart problems or balance/vertigo problems.
What to bring
- A change of clothes
- Walking or hiking shoes
- Light sweater
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent