Hidden Beach Marietas Islands
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Visit one of the most photographed places in Mexico!
Take a stroll along the iconic Lover's Beach on the Marietas Islands, a rare crater on the island's rocky surface, also called Hidden Beach, that only opens up to the sky and to the Pacific Ocean, enclosing crystal-clear turquoise waters and the smoothest golden sand.
Swim through the cave formations, admiring the extraordinary terrain and more than 100 species of birds and fish that call Marietas home. Get up-close to see these beautiful creatures from the sea-level in an incredible experience that you just can't miss. This small-group activity is usually a sell-out, so make sure you reserve your spot in advance!
When visiting Punta Mita, don't miss the opportunity to visit the captivating Hidden Beach for $ 699 USD for up to 4 passengers. Additional passengers at $ 155 each. Contact our Travel Advisors today to book and start planning your private Marieta Islands' Hidden Beach tour at 1-888-526-2238 or [email protected].
What to expect from your Hidden Beach Private Tour
Depart from Punta Mita’s pier and let the iconic Lover’s Beach seduce you with its remarkable secluded beauty and explore the rich marine life around Marietas Islands, from colorful fish and exotic birds to Humpback whales breaching the surface... an unforgettable experience with nature.
Once our boat gets close to Marieta Island, passengers must jump to the water and swim 200 ft. to get to the Hidden Beach. All swimmers will be equipped with life vests and snorkel masks, however, the use of fins is not allowed in an effort to protect the sea bed and its corals.
Enjoy birdwatching along the way
Another highlight of your tour to Marieta Islands' Hidden Beach is the great variety of endemic birds you can spot, from pelicans and seagulls to the unique blue-footed booby bird, a rare species that only can be found in two places in the world: Marieta Islands and Galapago Islands.
Your private trip to Marieta Islands' Lover’s Beach is not only your chance to get the perfect photo for Instagram in one of the most photographed places of Mexico, but also an amazing opportunity to discover the colorful wildlife that inhabits this region.
What's included in this tour
- Life Jacket
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Life Jackets Mandatory
- Access to the hidden beach is not guaranteed and is dependent upon sea conditions
- Use of sunscreen is prohibited in the Hidden Beach
- Participants must be fit and able to swim 75m (200 ft.) from boat to beach (distance may vary based on sea conditions)
- Very limited availability
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in this activity
- Expectant mothers are restricted from this tour
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour. We appreciate your attention to this important policy.
What to bring
- Light Sweater
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- An additional $90-peso conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. A portion of the proceeds go toward local surveillance and conservation of the islands