Discover Scuba Diving
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The ideal diving trip for Beginners!
Have you ever wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
The 5-star PADI Dive Center at Punta Mita Adventures offers a version of this program, either in a pool or other body of water. You might try it while you're on vacation. Course completion prepares you for an open water dive at the Marietas Islands.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you'll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
The Fun Part
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to -after all, human beings weren't designed to do that - but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over. The fun part? It's all fun!
What you learn
During this Scuba Diving excursion for beginners, you will learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One thing you'll learn is that you really can breathe underwater and whether you like doing that or not.
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it
- Find out what it's like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- Diving equipment
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
- Expecting mothers are restricted
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Cash for Course Fee